Owner at ProfitGuider.com
2010 | Indianapolis, Indiana
Profit-focused web consulting.
Your web presence from expense to asset.
It's not just a website anymore, it's your reputation.
360° digital marketing.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
No longer can you rely on graphic design companies or computer programming firms that "also" create web sites. Now a business-oriented approach is necessary. At ProfitGuider.com we combine 25 years in strategic brand management with two decades of online marketing and web development. It's a combination hard to find elsewhere.
HOW DO YOU BENEFIT?
In a word, profitability, reputation, goodwill and customer loyalty.
Owner at Guider.com
Website Services and Solutions.
We build websites that build profit.
Strategic integration of online, social and traditional marketing to support growth and profitability.
Business and marketing perspective backed by broad programming, design expertise.
Web Consultant, Developer at Netafim Irrigation Inc.
1995 - 2008
Web development vendor for five Netafim USA Divisions including Agriculture, Landscape, Greenhouse and Wastewater. Managed over 600 web pages, literature order and download areas, online email communications and databases. Initiated Netafim USA web presence, securing domains and achieving top 10 SEO results.
Online Marketing Manager at Pearson Education
March 1998 - May 1999
Macmillan Computer Publishing (now Pearson Education). Online branding & promotions for Adobe Press, Cisco Press, Que, Sams & New Riders brands.
- Marketing for website with 1.1 million monthly page impressions. - Increased registered online subscribers from 80,000 to 425,000 in 12 months. - Developed online book registration process for the 24 million Macmillan computer books sold annually. -Participated in launch of the pioneering InformIt.com.
Brand Manager & New Media Marketing Manager at Dow Chemical
1989 - 1995
DowBrands Division of Dow Chemical
New Media Marketing Manager (All Brands)
- Strategic planning for DowBrands very first website encompassing all brands including Ziploc, Fantastik and SprayNWash, etc.
Brand Manager (Yes Laundry Detergent)
- Most successful five years in brand's history:
1990 to 1994 - Increased Brand sales revenue -12%. | 1994 - Launched first brand re-stage including new package, formula and positioning. Secured a $2 million capital investment. | 1994 - Highest ever increase (25%) in household penetration | 1990, 1991, 1993 - Reached three highest profit years in Brand history. | 1992 - Launched Yes with Color Safe Bleach ($13 million line extension).
Assistant Brand Manager (Vivid All Fabric Bleach)
- Achieved first profitable year in Brand history | Led roll-out of Vivid Powder line extension. | Marketing chairperson for new integrated manufacturing production line resulting in 20% cost decrease.
Brand Manager & New Products Manager at Kraft Foods
October 1988 - May 1989
Kraft 100% Natural Brand Cheese
- Launched new reclosable packaging for 100% Natural Cheese line (including capital funding, manufacturing, inventory, field sales, timelines, research, P&L's, promotional programs and graphics).
Brand Management & New Products Manager at GlaxoSmithKline
January 1987 - October 1987
SmithKline-Beecham (Now GlaxoSmithKline)
Sominex, Vivarin and New Products | Effie Award winning commercial | Three month field sales training in California | Developed and tested a new sports beverage product.
Kodak Scholarship Program at Eastman Kodak
June 1983 - June 1985
Three internships in Kodak Scholarship Program - Market Intelligence, Marketing Education (Field Sales) and Sales Planning Departments